No Products in the Cart
(Look for this label on our many eligible products).
We offer at no charge a lifetime limited warranty on many of the products that we sell. After the manufacturer's original product warranty has expired; then we will extend that same product warranty (including their exclusions/ disclaimers) to the original purchaser for as long as they actually own the product. This warranty shall hereby be referred as "EXTENDED PRODUCT WARRANTY". (EPW).
We reserve the right to repair or replace at our discretion any item covered by the EPW. The customer shall be responsible for all shipping costs involved in obtaining the replacement item.
No cash refunds will be given to any customer after the original manufacturer's warranty has expired on any product.
Products that are not eligible for the EPW will only be replaced to the customer at our cost only; plus shipping.
The EPW does not cover any product damage due to the following:
1. Normal wear and tear usage. This shall also include any color/finish discoloration due to normal aging; and any rust that may occur on a non-stainless steel product.
2. Any product damage due to exceeding the weight/ strength capacity of the item.
3. Any product damage due to improper usage of the item.
4. Any product defect or damage sustained due too improper installation.
5. Any product damage sustained from an object striking the item; or improper handling.
6. Any product damage due to chemical exposure.
7. Black Step Pads for Running Boards/ Nerf Bars.
"FLOOR LINERS": After the original manufacturer's warranty has expired; a $15.00 Store Credit will only be issued for eligible claims.
"MIRROR KITS": After the original manufacturer's warranty has expired; a $20.00 Store Credit will only be issued for eligible claims.
The EPW will not reimburse the customer for any charges to paint the item; and or any labor installation charges.
The EPW will not reimburse the customer for any shipping charges in order to obtain the replacement item.
The EPW does not cover any item that has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
The EPW does not cover any Paint or Powder Coated Finishes after the original manufacturer's warranty has expired.