Part of a customizable connecting tent system, the Connectable Tent Bundle includes a 3-person dome-shaped tent (with 1 fully enclosed connection point) and a 6-person cabin-style tent (with 3 fully enclosed connection points). However you configure them, these Fast Pitch tents set up in no time thanks to pre-attached poles and hub, as well as fast-fit feet. If it rains, the WeatherTec system keeps campers and gear dry with welded floors and inverted seams that prevent water from seeping in. For additional weather protection, the tents have strong frames that are factory tested to withstand winds of 35+ mph, and extended door awnings and rainflies keep out precipitation. When it's time to pack up, both tents fit into an included wheeled carry bag for no-hassle transport and storage until the next adventure. 3-Person and 6-Person Connectable Tents also sold individually.
- PART OF CONNECTING TENT SYSTEM: Zip compatible tents together to keep growing families, groups of friends, and excess gear connected; starter bundle of 2 connectable tents.
- FULLY ENCLOSED CONNECTION POINTS: Offer ample height for ease of movement and privacy doors between connected tents; 3-person tent has 1 connection point; 6-person tent has 3 connection points.
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP: Fast Pitch system shortens setup time with pre-attached poles and hub, fast-fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clips to secure tent to poles in a snap.
- CAMPERS AND GEAR STAY DRY: WeatherTec system's welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out; strong frames are factory tested to withstand winds of 35+ mph.
- EASY ACCESS TO ELECTRICAL POWER: Bring extension cord inside tents through convenient E-Ports.
- GREATER VISIBILITY AND VENTILATION: Reflective guy lines included for stability and more visibility at night; enlarged windows and roof vents allow for enhanced ventilation and views?.
- AMPLE ROOM TO STRETCH: 3-person tent fits 1 queen-size airbed; 6-person tent fits 2 queen-size airbeds.