When only two bikes require vehicle transport, the RunWay™ HM2 is a great and affordable choice. Like the larger capacity HM3, the HM2 utilizes six support straps with coated anchor clips and oversize corrosion resistant tubing to stabilize and secure the carrier.
The quick-release hubs allow for simple frame adjustment to fit the vehicle. The frame cradles are fully padded, and with the flexible cradle straps, offer safe and secure support for the bikes. A cam buckle load strap helps reduce sway and eliminate wheel rotation. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 2 bike capacity
- Two quick-release hubs for arm/frame adjustment
- Six point strapping system provides a secure attachment
- Conveniently folds flat for storage
- Steel construction for a confident transport
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Load Capacity: 33 lb / bike x 2 bikes
- Steel powder coated construction
- Weight: 8 lb
- Deployed Dimensions: 28" x 22"x 20"
- Not compatible with tandem, recumbent and electric bikes.
- Not recommended for vehicles that have plastic spoilers over the rear hatch. Spoilers can be damaged which could cause bike rack failure.
- May need to use the MPG2165 Top Tube Adapter for step-through bike frames, or other unconventional frames. MPG2165 sold separately.
What’s In The Box:
- (1) Frame with Straps and Cradles
- (1) Cam Buckle Webbing Strap
- (1) Instruction Manual