No Products in the Cart
If you own a Chrysler Pacifica, you know that it's the perfect vehicle for many uses. But to make the most of your Chrysler Pacifica, you need to add a few essential accessories – one of which is a set of Chrysler Pacifica running boards. Not only do these running boards provide much-needed easier step access for getting in and out of your vehicle, but they also give your Chrysler Pacifica an extra element of stylish looks. That’s why these Chrysler Pacifica running boards are a must-have item for your vehicle.
1. If your vehicle is equipped with the optional foot sensor that allows you to operate the sliding side doors; then these running boards will interfere with the foot sensor and not allow you to use this function. YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO USE YOUR REMOTE CONTROL TO OPERATE THE SLIDING SIDE DOORS.
2. These running boards WILL NOT FIT if your vehicle has been modified with a handicapped rear liftgate and or side steps.
Since these running boards are made to custom-fit your vehicle, most applications simply bolt into the existing holes in your vehicle frame. If you have the basic hand tools, then it's that simple & easy. All mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions are included. Free factory tech support is also included.
• Manufactured from heavy duty fiberglass that has been reinforced with a steel plate
• The running boards come in a grey primered finish, which can be easily painted by a professional to exactly match your vehicle color. Sorry we do not offer pre-painting services.
• 300 lbs weight capacity
• Complete Pair running boards included
• All mounting brackets and hardware included
• Vehicle Specific for a custom fit
• 5.50 Inch Step Area with Grip Assurance technology